The People Behind the PhDs 10: Jenna Klooseterman Halloween week, look at the stars 1-3
People behind the PhDs 10: Jenna Kloosterman – Preview
Jenna Kloosterman Bio
While at the University of Arizona, Dr. Kloosterman received the Graduate Diversity fellowship in 2010-2011, the TRIF Imaging fellowship in 2013-2014, and was named the Outstanding Graduate Student in electrical and computer engineering in 2014.Linked-in:https://www.linkedin.com/in/jenna-kloosterman-632b88129/
- Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jenna_Kloosterman
- Google scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=n09k3rkAAAAJ&hl=en
- Blog about Antarctica in 2015: https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/blog/author/jenna-kloosterman/
- Learn more about Dr. Kloosterman’s research at http://faculty.usi.edu/jkloosterm
About Dr. Z Podcasts
The mission of Dr. Z Podcasts is to find, record, and share stories about humans engaged in one of the 6As* of life.
*6As = athletics, adventure, academics, art, advocacy, human algorithm. The 6As is the name of the book I am writing and the foundation for Dr. Z Podcasts.
About Dr. Z
Thanks for visiting my site. My name is Zachary Brooks, the “Z” behind “Dr. Z.” Enjoy the content and please send me questions and comments. *I earned a doctorate in Second Language Acquisition with concentrations in cognitive science and management from the University of Arizona.
Other Dr. Z Programs
- In the Bilingual Decision Making podcasts, Dr. Z returns to his dissertation topic to explore and share research on how one’s language and culture affect decision making.
- Science is driven by people which is why in People Behind the PhDs, Dr. Z interviews the people who have PhDs, their journey to earning PhDs, and their scientific and social research.
- Not accomplishing goals is a big part of life which creates opportunities for learning. In Win or Learn, we interview the people given an opportunity to learn after not achieving a goal.
- Since I’m doing a podcast, I might as well make an “about” section with a Podcast.I call it “About-ish” which is about me, more or less.
- Humans have it within them to change their own lives and lives of millions of others. Doubt it? Think of every advance in human history and you will realize the power of human algorithms.
- In The Daily Decision, Dr. Z delivers you a one-minute podcast on one decision making topic because you want to make better decisions.
- In Leaders on the Line, we explore technical problems and adaptive challenges various leaders face in business and politics. Every show has a theme such as “success,” “team,” or “strategy” in which Dr. Z and a guest do a deep dive into case studies to uncover gold.
This text/markup is included in all WP Posts.