14 Coming Soon … People Behind the PhDs … How do you parlez-vous?
Science is driven by people, which is why in People Behind the PhDs, Dr. Z interviews people who have PhDs about their journey to earning PhDs, and motivation behind their scientific and social research.
Tucson, Arizona, USA — August 12, 2019 — Dr. Z Productions announces the launch of 16 episodes of “People Behind the PhDs,” Season 1, First Semester running from Monday, August 26, 2019 through Friday, December 13, 2019 on DR-Z.net. People Behind the PhDs is one of Dr. Z’s flagship shows by Dr. Z’s Productions and Podcasts (Zachary S. Brooks, PhD). Inspired to share the inspirational and consequential stories of the people behind the science, Zachary S. Brooks has interviewed psychologists, applied linguists, a data scientist, a meteorologist, an industrial designer, a marketing professor, a Twitter activist, and an artist to create Season 1, First Semester of People Behind the PhDs.
The interviewees’ institutions are as diverse as their interests. They come from the University of Arizona, University of Rochester, Princeton University, University of New Mexico, Texas Christian University, Syracuse University, University of Pittsburgh, University of Alabama, University of Southern Indiana, Ocean University (China), University of Oregon, University College London, University of California San Diego, Duke University, the University of Michigan, and at the New York State Psychiatric Institute, the University of Southern Mississippi, Stanford University, Carnegie Mellon University, and Oxford University.
About Dr. Z and Dr. Z Podcasts
Thanks for visiting Dr. Z Productions and Podcasts. My name is Zachary Brooks, the “Z” behind “Dr. Z.” Click on and download to one of my eight podcast programs. Feel free to leave any comments and contact me directly at Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Z@DR-Z.net. Your can follow my research at ResearchGate.
The mission of Dr. Z Podcasts is to find, record, and share stories about humans engaged in one of the 6As* of life. The reason I produce and publish podcasts is to connect people to the consequential stories for life.
*6As = athletics, adventure, academics, art, advocacy, human algorithm. The 6As is the name of the book I am writing and the foundation for Dr. Z Podcasts.
Listen to my podcast programs:
- In the Bilingual Decision Making podcasts, Dr. Z returns to his dissertation topic to explore and share research on how one’s language and culture affect decision making.
- Science is driven by people which is why in People Behind the PhDs, Dr. Z interviews the people who have PhDs, their journey to earning PhDs, and their scientific and social research.
- Each Organ Oracles podcast consists of inspirational stories of people who have had life-saving organ transplants and their achievements after their life-altering moments.
- Not accomplishing goals is a big part of life which creates opportunities for learning. In Win or Learn, we interview the people given an opportunity to learn after not achieving a goal.
- Since I’m doing a podcast, I might as well make an “about” section with a Podcast.I call it “About-ish” which is about me, more or less.
- Humans have it within them to change their own lives and lives of millions of others. Doubt it? Think of every advance in human history and you will realize the power of human algorithms.
- In The Daily Decision, Dr. Z delivers you a one-minute podcast on one decision making topic because you want to make better decisions.
- In Leaders on the Line, we explore technical problems and adaptive challenges various leaders face in business and politics. Every show has a theme such as “success,” “team,” or “strategy” in which Dr. Z and a guest do a deep dive into case studies to uncover gold.
This text/markup is included in all WP Posts.